Wednesday 14 July 2004

An urge to wear tights

I've been debating whether to order a copy of City of Heroes. Undoubtedly it would be plenty of fun and worth the money - the question is whether I have the time to play it. As I've mentioned before, internet time is currently a scarce commodity in our house, and my suggestion to buy a router was summarily dismissed on the grounds that Final Fantasy XI (and, allegedly, all MMOs) won't run through it. It makes little difference anyway - there's only one box in the house that is equipped both to play the game and connect to the net. Sigh.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I could, of course, buy it with the hope that I will one day get a chance to play.
PPS - At least the manual would occupy me for a while, but I've already downloaded a copy of that from the CoH website.

No comments: