Tuesday 10 August 2004

Switching Trips

I've started watching Australian Idol, since my friends (and just about everyone else) watched the first season and seemed to like it. Last night was the first "live verdict" show, and I was about as nervous as the contestants. It concerns me that television can make me feel as strongly as that. I guess that's the curse of being a reality TV addict. I just hope it doesn't turn my mind completely to ... uh ... you know ... sloppy, sort of mucky stuff.

I wanted Chanel to make it through, and was so worried that she might not. Seeing her reaction to being chosen, I could see that she thought she'd be going home. I'm less nervous for her now, because I think she's secured a significant portion of the voting public.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Then again, what do I know?
PPS - I have a suspicion that Hayley, although she's a great singer, was voted in for her looks.

No comments: