Monday 29 November 2004

The battle-lines are drawn

Brother Ug the Caveman picked up a new virus or bacterium and brought it home to share. This particular invisible nasty is, I believe, a chest cold. While that's clearly more fun than a head cold, I'd rather have neither, thankyou. I know I've picked up the infection, so I've also stocked up on vitamin C and throat lozenges.

I can never tell how long these things will last. About the only constant seems to be that Ug stays sick longer than I do, and any nasties hit him a bit harder than me. So now I'm fighting against an enemy that's already established a beach-head inside my nose and throat.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Hopefully I can win before Friday.
PPS - I don't want to be sick while I'm at Dreamworld.

1 comment:

John said...

"Ug the Caveman" is actually his own idea, and has been his online persona for some time now. You can find some of his forum posts on ArcadePimp, where (I believe) his most active discussions currently involve Final Fantasy XI, like this one.

Mokalus of Borg