Monday 15 November 2004

Zombies vs ???

What are the natural rivals of zombies? Anyone on the net is probably familiar with such topics as pirates vs ninjas, Alien vs Predator, Kirk vs Picard and Baywatch vs Baywatch Hawaii, but I've never seen anything relating to zombies in that realm. I'm guessing it's something like robots.

I spent a little time last night beating up some zombies in City of Heroes and had to cut the mission short. This particular story arc involved me getting infected with a disease that the game engine implemented as a "temporary power". The excited message (You got a temporary power!) didn't quite fit the mood of being infected with a fatal wasting disease carried by zombies.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - CoH has robots, too.
PPS - I don't think I've ever seen them fighting with the zombies, though.

No comments: