Friday 28 January 2005

Carving transistors out of stone

My people and I have a great tradition: if we want it and it doesn't exist, we make it. This policy of ingenuity and imagination serves everyone well. One common idea, as wireless networking and internet telephony become more widespread, is a single phone unit that acts as a VoIP handset when at home and a mobile phone when out and about. This is close, but no cigar yet. I'm sure someone is out there with a soldering iron and some electronic diagrams right now figuring out how to make one.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I include myself with these tech innovators only on the software side.
PPS - And, actually, I rarely get to do anything cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two entries before 9am?

You must have had an epiphany last night! Keep up those random musings, as Friday is a rather dull day and your thoughts are most interesting!

Miv