Thursday 21 April 2005

Assault on Precinct 13

I caught Assault on Precinct 13 last night, thanks to a free ticket. Here's what I thought of the individual performances of the main cast:
Gabriel Byrne: Portrayed a very calculated villain.
Laurence Fishburne: I don't think Fishburne showed his range in this film. He didn't have that criminal touch - even scowling slightly most of the time would have made the difference.
Ethan Hawke: Performed pretty well. I got the impression that the role was not a major stretch for him. What that means is open to further interpretation.
John Leguizamo: Really quite good. I was impressed.
Maria Bello: Not a difficult role overall, and a decent performance.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The movie, overall, didn't suck quite as much as I expected.
PPS - There's not too much to bother with, though.

No comments: