Tuesday 17 May 2005

The Petition to Get Mokalus to Shut Up About Big Brother Altready

Just in case you're sick of it already, or feel you're likely to get sick of it sometime in the future, I thought I'd provide an opportunity for you to voice your dissent at the amount of Big Brother talk on this site.

"We the undersigned, etc, blah blah, shut the hell up about BB." Just leave a comment to force me to find other things to write about.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I promise I won't start watching Survivor.
PPS - Though that would hardly last long now.

1 comment:

Erin Marie said...

We, the undersigned, ask that Molakus of Borg shut the hell up about Big Brother. We believe that he is above Big Brother and can write much more interesting and witty things than anything can possibly say about Big Brother.

Signed,

littlemissrandom