Monday 6 June 2005

Horde of the Flies

At our house we are currently in the middle of a fly invasion. It seems every time I turn around there's another fly smacking brainlessly into windows and walls, and I know they're different ones because I kill them. I know they're breeding somewhere in the house, but the location of this fly factory is a closely guarded secret that I have not yet been able to determine by interrogating prisoners.

My preferred method of disposal is to capture the fly in a jar, freeze it, then throw it out, which avoids the use of sprays and also the residual mess related to swatting. This method has been rather successful so far, but I've come close to running out of jars once or twice.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I guess it's extra servings of jam on toast for every meal, then.
PPS - I should get a preventative pest sprayer in.

No comments: