Sunday 19 June 2005

The Sunday Mok - A week of Saturdays

Much like a month of Sundays, but shorter and with fewer church services. Last Sunday I sat next to Emma in the morning service, slept in the afternoon and ran the PC in the evening service. I was feeling a bit down.
On Monday I slept in, played City of Heroes, watched a little TV, slept some more in the afternoon and did a little reading. This was the routine for the week off. I started watching my Stargate season 1 DVDs, too.
The one deviation from the holiday routine on Tuesday was karate - the last class I get to attend for four weeks as a student. I have to teach the next four lessons.
On Wednesday I watched the State of Origin game 2 at Erin's with the gang, and nearly had a small black and white cat "follow" me home when it attempted to jump in the car with me.
Thursday's City of Heroes expedition ended up, via a series of unusual events, with me following a level 33 blaster and his sidekick while they killed thugs in Brickstown. This gave me about a third of the experience required to gain my next level. Sweet.
On Friday we took the youth group kids to Laserforce for a bit of blast-your-friends-with-guns fun. There were more of them than I expected.
Saturday, the real one, I filled with movies and games - Jedi Knight II, Batman Begins and Stuck On You. Batman was the better movie.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This Sunday Mok is late due to breakfast and church.
PPS - More the former than the latter.

No comments: