Thursday 28 July 2005

Harry Potter vs the zombies

I have, as yet, not entertained myself with Harry Potter anything. No books, no movies, no conversations of note. It's some kind of subconscious desire to stand out from the crowd. That's half of the reason my MP3 player is not an iPod. Now Erin tells me there are zombies in Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. My ability to resist this franchise may be failing.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Of course, if I'm reading for zombies and not Harry, that hardly counts, does it?
PPS - And Harry wouldn't get eaten by them, I'm sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was the same as you - avoiding it, but I caved in a couple of weeks ago and bought the first book - it's actually pretty good, if a bit childish. Definitely worth reading if you haven't seen the movies. Picked it up for $10 at Big W.

John said...

Well, I'm not likely to cave just because everyone's doing it. I've got to start with the zombies.

Erin Marie said...

Come to the Dark Side, my young apprentice. Soon you will see much more than the zombies...

Mua ha! Muah ha!
MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!