Monday 18 July 2005

Multiple Choice

The bus drops you off in the middle of an active construction site. There are signs on the footpath warning you to "use other footpath". You:
a) Cross the busy road in peak-hour traffic.
b) Walk outside the traffic cones into oncoming vehicles.
c) Walk through the construction site, potentially getting injured by heavy machinery and being abused by construction workers for ignoring the signs.

I chose (c).

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I suppose I could have stayed on the bus for one more stop.
PPS - That would just have meant a longer walk to the office.

3 comments:

Erin Marie said...

My friend from work, Amy, said that you were really nice. :)

(Don't get too excited, she has a boyfriend. :P )

John said...

DAMMIT! Oh, well, at least I know that, once again, I'm officially Hot Stuff. ;)

Erin Marie said...

I don't know about officially ...