Friday 30 September 2005

I also hate the crazy frog

Another reason I hate mobile phone ringtones: people have phones here at work and sit them on their desks. In that position, they can answer immediately, but some people are often away from their desks, which means the phone can ring as much as it wants and it will not be answered. So, my problem is mostly a people problem: you're either so close that you could hear your phone on vibrate anyway or you're too far away to do anything about it.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - For your own safety, switch your phone to a silent mode while in the office.
PPS - Otherwise someone might snap and try to murder you.

1 comment:

Erin Marie said...

Yet more evidence of what I fondly term 'Crazy Psychotic John' - the one who will eventually snap and start killing people, beginning with me, for unknown, varying and completely surprising reasons.