Sunday 16 October 2005

The Sunday Mok - Big ol' fat rain

Last Sunday I felt hot and tired, like I had a fever. Apparently I did not, and it was probably just the Spring heat getting to me. We had a barbeque lunch with our 40 Days of Purpose small group. I ate too much.
On Monday I wasn't going to go to Disciple, then I changed my mind at the last minute and went after all. That changed Debbie's plans, too. I had to at least drop in, because I was providing supper that night.
I was informed on Tuesday that our B2B integration software had been going quietly wrong. I think they expected me to notice it sooner or later, but it wasn't quite the kind of error I would notice.
I was unusually hungry on Wednesday, despite an approximate doubling of my usual food intake. I don't know exactly what it was, because it went away the next day. I went to Deb's for dinner and we watched Family Guy from the end of season 2 up to halfway through season 3. I stayed later than I should have done.
On Thursday we started getting a bit of rain, which is very welcome. I went out to a youth leadership seminar at Indooroopilly and glazed over for a while. I'm sure I missed a good chunk of the information.
I felt on Friday as if I hadn't been very busy at work. The job isn't exactly challenging at the moment, though some bits are interesting. We played "wacky sports" games with the youth group kids, and I got into a pretty good mood.
Saturday morning was occupied by Child Safe Church training, then I took a nap and went shopping with Deb for new trousers. My previous pair, now rather old, now have a broken zip. Went to Sizzler for Murrae's birthday, then to Laura's to watch Office Space I left at about 11pm. It was raining.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - It's still raining now.
PPS - It will be good if it keeps up for a few days.

No comments: