Sunday 25 December 2005

The Sunday Mok - A Very Something Christmas

I had to be at the Uniting Church last Sunday morning so I could be at the Christmas Eve service rehearsal. I believe I have attended Ashgrove Baptist just once in the past month due to obligations at the Uniting Church. After the evening service, several of us played pool and watched Be Cool at Kirsty's.
On Monday I went shopping with Deb. That could easily be a generic description for most of the days of this week. We also watched some Buffy, finishing up season 5.
In the afternoon on Tuesday, I watched more Buffy with Deb. In the evening, Erin, Michelle, René, Stu, Bridgit, Deb and I went to the Mount Coot-tha Lookout for icecream.
Wednesday was shopping again, this time for family gifts. Apparently I bought too many and now it's a "problem" that needs to be solved. It's hard for me to think of generosity as a problem.
I spent Thursday playing City of Heroes and watching old recorded Stargate: Atlantis episodes that I hadn't gotten around to yet. Dinner was at Dad & Beth's with Ug, Deb and David.
My knee started feeling a bit worse on Friday, possibly due to over-use during the week. Deb and I had dinner at a Korean restaurant in the Queen Street Mall, then saw The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
Saturday, Christmas Eve, I passed the morning on City of Heroes before going to Deb's for lunch. We played a few rounds of Trivial Pursuit DVD, then I went home around dinnertime to eat and take a nap before the late church service. I couldn't sleep, though - it's just too hot.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Last night I slept on the floor of the patio to stay cool.
PPS - Merry Christmas.

No comments: