Monday 23 January 2006

I love my friends (awww)

Last night after church was my kind of party. We all headed down to the local Coffee Club and had various cold or hot milk-based beverages, some chips and lots of laughs. It's been too long since I've felt like a successful social comedian, so last night was a great confidence-booster. Also, I love having those running gags with friends. One about me is that I have a "To Do" list that looks something like this:
1. Buy new shoes.
2. Learn to make drums from human skin.
3. Kill Erin. Make a drum.
So now with the first item done, it's apparently threatening (in a very amusing way) for me to start drumming on the table.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - You probably have to be there.
PPS - That's the whole point.

1 comment:

Erin Marie said...

Oh to be a hacker so that I could erase the strikethrough on number one of that list.