Sunday 29 January 2006

The Sunday Mok - Dinosaur bones and other dead things

I've already expressed how good last Sunday was. I sang in the evening church service and played City of Heroes in the afternoon.
Monday evening I went to a post-Youthworx basketball night, but just sat and watched because of my knee. Afterwards I watched a couple of Stargate SG-1 episodes with Deb and stayed up just a bit too late.
I spent Tuesday at work designing security for a new (upgraded, really) personnel database. It's always a problem. In the evening, Deb and I rented A Lot Like Love and the original Stargate movie, to give Deb a better background in that particular sci-fi construct.
Though I ate at Deb's on Wednesday night, I went home afterwards, because I didn't feel like being around people. I played City of Heroes for a while, then turned in early.
On Thursday, Australia Day, I went to Bridgit's for a large late barbeque lunch, then had a small dinner at Dad's - since lunch was so big, I didn't feel like much for dinner.
Friday was when we finally heard back from our new HR manager about the allowed scope of the new personnel database - much smaller than either David, he or I had hoped. After work I saw Memoirs of a Geisha with Deb. It was a bit too long.
I went for an exercise walk with Deb on Saturday morning, though I walked much further to get to her place and back. In the afternoon we went to the Queensland Museum. After I cooked dinner, we watched some Angel episodes.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Things seem to be rather routine.
PPS - I'll try to do something crazier this week.

No comments: