Sunday 8 January 2006

The Sunday Mok - A world of dreams

Last Sunday started twice. Once at 4am to watch the first sunrise of the new year and then again at 07:30. I slept at home after church, then played City of Heroes for a while. After the evening church service, I watched The Wedding Singer with Erin, Deb, Murrae, Scott, Michelle, René, Sam and Stu.
I spent Monday at Deb's, including a Youthworx reunion barbeque and swim. Deb and I left a little early for dinner at my Dad's place. We watched a little Angel at my place after that.
I bought a new DVD player on Tuesday, plus some shoes. We rented Signs on DVD and had to have it replaced because the disc was faulty. I didn't get to see it that night anyway, because of a power outage.
I spent Wednesday alone playing City of Heroes and also did some grocery shopping. I found the YAAFM videos on zipperfish.com and watched a few. You'll know what the acronym means if you go there. Deb and I cooked a Thai green chicken curry for dinner for her family.
I felt better on Thursday following a bit of a slump from Tuesday. I slept in and played City of Heroes for a while. After lunch, I picked up Debbie and we went to see Just Like Heaven.
I went for an exercise walk on Friday - the first in a long time. Following that, I spent the whole day at Deb's watching Angel. That's about it.
On Saturday I went to Dreamworld with Stu, Bridgit, Erin, Murrae and Kirsty. It was fun, especially going on The Claw, the latest big ride. I hadn't been on it before. I was exhausted when I got home.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Yeah, I think that about covers it.
PPS - I'm off to finish watching YAAFM.

No comments: