Sunday 12 March 2006

The Sunday Mok - Yard work can be fun

Sunday - I spent the afternoon finding rainbow pictures online for use in the evening church service, as well as watching the Spore video I blogged about on Monday. Many of us went to the Coffee Club for supper after church.
Monday - Once again we had some troubles with timesheets at work. I really don't like that this happens every Monday. More changes were introduced later in the week, so I've started refusing to do updates unless they're tested offline. I'm choosing quality over speed.
Tuesday - I missed karate because of a meeting (about timesheets) that ran until 18:00. I went for a run when I got home, then filled the car with petrol and got home again just in time to meet Miv dropping back my senior jersey. I played City of Heroes for the rest of the night.
Wednesday - I had dinner at Deb's in the evening, then we watched some Stargate SG-1 at my place. We finished season 2 and started on season 3, then talked for a while.
Thursday - I started work early and got some good coding done on the data access layer of the appraisals database. I started on unit testing, too. Dinner in the evening was at Dad & Beth's, where I signed them both up for GMail accounts.
Friday - I continued on unit testing in the morning, then got onto the new changes for timesheets in the afternoon. They won't be ready for Monday. For youth group in the evening, we went to the Ashgrove Bowls Club for a night of barefoot bowls.
Saturday - Dad came over in the morning and together we cleaned up most of the fallen dead tree in the front yard. It'll take a chainsaw and a mini-skip to get rid of the rest, though. Deb and I went shopping in the city, mostly so I could pick up a copy of Windows XP for Ug the Caveman. We rented Elektra, Cube 2: Hypercube and Cypher on DVD, too, and watched Elektra.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The other movies will have to wait.
PPS - I'm very gradually catching up on Prison Break, too.

No comments: