Sunday 9 April 2006

The Sunday Mok - Lessons in Punk

Sunday - My Dad and Beth came over to Deb's place for lunch to meet her Mum and Mal. They talked a lot about travel. I sang in the evening church service, then helped Gwen with her errant computer.
Monday - A quiet day at work. I focused on the appraisals database. After dinner with Dad, I picked up Deb and Mia to go to Keperra for dessert with most of the Bible study crew.
Tuesday - After an ordinary day at work, when I got off the bus it was bucketing down rain. My feet and the legs of my trousers were soaked by the time I got home, so I stayed there. I didn't feel much like going to karate.
Wednesday - I stopped at the Ann Street office in the morning to help Yan fix his database back-end upgrade. We'll have to downgrade it again, because it's not working out. Lunchtime presentation from David about our section, dinner at Deb's, then Stargate SG-1 at my place.
Thursday - Mostly appraisals database at work, then dinner at Dad & Beth's. We looked up coach prices for Deb to get from Toowoomba to Brisbane and back during AGMF, for her step-brother's wedding. We watched one Stargate episode back at my place.
Friday - I worked on security for the appraisals database since Damien wants managers to start using it. That's a relatively big job. For the youth group end-of-term program we went down to the local park and played games with glow sticks. When I got home I watched The Chaser's War on Everything. Very funny stuff.
Saturday - I went to the doctor in the morning, then to Stu's for this month's Beyond social event: an Easter egg hunt. It was fun. Deb and I went clothes shopping in the afternoon and bought her a whole new outfit as a very early birthday present. In the evening we watched Flightplan at Erin's.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I think the Flightplan plot was needlessly complex.
PPS - Or perhaps implausibly complex.

No comments: