Monday 22 May 2006

Google Speculation Update

I noted in a previous blog post that Google don't have a calendar application. That's no longer true, as some of you may know already. At the risk of sounding like a spambot, you can find out about Google Calendar here.
The one thing that disappoints me about this particular calendar application is that it's not possible for me to use Mozilla Sunbird to manage my Google calendar in a seamless partially-connected fashion. As nice as the application is, I'd just like to be able to use it offline sometimes.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm a fan of partially-connected applications.
PPS - They allow the user more freedom.

Update: It's been some time since this post, and there are now ways to use Google Calendar with either Sunbird or Outlook.

No comments: