Sunday 11 June 2006

The Sunday Mok - As discussed in committee

Sunday - I skipped church in the morning, which is very unusual for me. I'd been feeling unusually stressed and unable to handle it properly, and it seemed like a break in the routine might help. In the evening service, I performed in a short skit that went over pretty well.
Monday - I worked on report contents for the appraisals database all day at work. In the evening I went to bible study at Gwen & John's. There's really not a lot to tell about Monday.
Tuesday - I booked a Microsoft certification exam for this coming Wednesday and worked more on report contents. Karate in the evening, followed by a brief City of Heroes session.
Wednesday - Moved on to the visual representation of appraisals reports. I had dinner at Deb's, after which we looked through each others' old photos. When we were done with that, we had time for two episodes of Stargate SG-1.
Thursday - More tiny adjustments to the visual layout of the reports. It would have been nice to get it right in discussion first, before we go back and forth listing little changes for me to do and reviewing the results. More Stargate at Deb's in the evening.
Friday - I just worked on bits and pieces of everything, because we finished the report formatting on Thursday. In the evening with the youth group we went to see Cars, which I enjoyed more than I expected.
Saturday - A brief shopping trip in the morning with Deb, then rest at home. I was going to play City of Heroes, but the Issue 7 expansion had gone live, so the patch had to be downloaded and applied. Deb's 21st birthday party was on in the evening, consisting of a meal and Trivial Pursuit. And bubbles.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - A lot of bubbles.
PPS - I had fun.

No comments: