Sunday 4 June 2006

The Sunday Mok - Extended warranty

Sunday - I slept until 07:30, went to church with Deb and picked up a few items from the supermarket. In the afternoon, I took a nap and cleaned out some overhanging branches from the back yard. I ran the computer for the evening church service, too.
Monday - I spent the whole day at work on the design of a new report format for the performance appraisal database. It had to go through three people for approval, and at the end of Monday I'd just gotten through one. At bible study in the evening, Murrae had brought a large selection of Jelly Belly beans to eat. I had too many.
Tuesday - I kept working on report design, though not entirely by choice. Getting everyone happy with a design is slow going, especially when they keep coming back later with new ideas. I picked up pizza for dinner and happened to run into Deb and Roni on their way to rent a movie.
Wednesday - I finally got to do some coding for performance appraisal reports, which felt much better than designing and writing documents. In the evening, my PC was busy recording the latest Prison Break episode, so I did some reading.
Thursday - The cold mornings are making it hard to get out of bed. During my lunch hour, I caught the train to Milton to pick up a new power supply for my PC, because the last one had been giving me trouble. I had dinner at Deb's, after which we watched some Stargate SG-1.
Friday - Bug reports and new appraisals code at work. Nothing too exciting. At youth group in the evening we basically talked about Schoolies week and life after school. The kids were kind of energetic, which didn't work especially well with the laid-back nature of the program.
Saturday - I took a walk with Deb in the morning, for exercise, then we went out clothes shopping to make sure we don't freeze to death in Tasmania. I also bought a basic laptop to take with us, so I should still be blogging while I'm down there. We had breakfast foods for dinner - pancakes, sausages and scrambled eggs.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I've started doing daily push-ups and sit-ups again.
PPS - Apparently the difference is noticeable.

No comments: