Sunday 18 June 2006

The Sunday Mok - A few church activities

Sunday - Deb and I had lunch at Dad & Beth's to hear about their trip, then we came back to my place to play the Black & White 2 demo. I slept for part of the afternoon, then ran the computer in the evening church service.
Monday - Public holiday, so the bible study group met for breakfast. I brought scrambled eggs and cut up some fruit when I got there. When I got home at about noon I watched a whole video podcast sermon from Mosaic then studied for my Microsoft exam on Wednesday.
Tuesday - I worked most of the day on visual layout of the appraisals database. I skipped karate in the evening to get to a church council meeting and report back on the conference in Adelaide.
Wednesday - I passed my Microsoft exam with flying colours and also wrote some code to let people search the performance appraisal database for people by common nicknames as well as actual recorded names. I had dinner at Deb's followed by Stargate SG-1.
Thursday - I found it difficult to get out of bed in the morning. At work I was greeted with a few tricky bug reports that made the day a bit frustrating. Family dinner at Dad & Beth's, then back to my place for more Stargate with Deb.
Friday - Deb's actual 21st birthday. She came over in the morning to play on my PC while nobody needed it, and in the evening I got to spend more time with her in lieu of my usual youth group duties.
Saturday - I slept in a bit, read some news, played City of Heroes and watched Prison Break. In the afternoon Deb, Roni and I took the train to Brunswick Street to pick up some Korean cooking ingredients, then Deb and I got a pizza for dinner and rented Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Several of my links in this post almost came out sounding like spam.
PPS - I'm resisting the urge to compare the movie to the pizza in terms of quality.

No comments: