Sunday 30 July 2006

The Sunday Mok - Seaworld

Sunday - There was a barbeque lunch after the morning church service, but I skipped it. In the afternoon, I took a nap and played City of Heroes a little bit. I sang in the evening service, then I had a good night of comedic responses at supper at the Coffee Club.
Monday - Work was all appraisals database and timesheets (which didn't go quite right). At Alpha in the evening, I didn't participate much in the discussion after dinner.
Tuesday - The day at work was much like Monday. Karate in the evening was all combinations, kata and sparring, which was good. I watched TV afterwards and talked to Deb on the phone.
Wednesday - Mostly performance appraisals database work at the office, and dinner at Deb's afterwards. We watched some Arrested Development, thanks to Sam. I liked it.
Thursday - I got questioned by four different people about a single problem at work, so that felt a bit overdone. Dad, Ug, Deb and I had Thai for dinner, then Deb and I watched two episodes of Angel.
Friday - I finished some navigational overhauls of the performance appraisals database, but Paul didn't have time to review them. At youth group in the evening, we played a game where we pretended to live in a country that was persecuting Christians, then let the kids have a go at running it. They were far more oppressive than we were.
Saturday - Deb and I spent the day at Seaworld. We took about 80 photos of marine animals and went on Deb's first rollercoaster. We finished the day with dinner at Southbank and a couple of Angel episodes.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - This post is way later than usual because I finally installed my digital TV card today.
PPS - The recordings are much larger than I was prepared for.

No comments: