Wednesday 9 August 2006

It's not news anymore

Because I'm interested in Will Wright's upcoming game Spore, I created a news feed (via Google News) to keep on top of all the Spore comings and goings until its release. The following is a summary of what I've seen via that feed since I created it:

1. Will Wright is creating a new game called Spore. He also made The Sims.
2. Every reporter in the known universe saw Spore at E3. They were impressed.
3. Spore will be available on consoles.
4. Spore will be available on consoles.
5. Spore will be available on consoles.
6. Will Wright is creating a new game called Spore. He also made The Sims.
7. Spore will be available on consoles.

Today, I finally got sick of hearing for the gazillionth time that Spore is coming to consoles, so I've unsubscribed. I know everything every reporter knows about Spore now. Go on. Ask me.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - In answer to your first question, yes, it's coming to consoles.
PPS - In answer to your second question, it's by Will Wright, who made The Sims.

No comments: