Sunday 13 August 2006

The Sunday Mok - New mattress, new hair too

Sunday - After the morning church service, Deb and I stayed for lunch: soup and sausages. That was followed by grocery shopping and Angel. After the evening service, we went to the Coffee Club and I talked science fiction with Murrae and Rene.
Monday - All this week at work was just filled with bug-hunting. It wasn't too exciting. I felt hungry and lethargic all day, which I believe is due to my body fighting an infection. Alpha in the evening was pretty good and led to some good discussion.
Tuesday - I just missed my bus home, so I was too late for karate by the time the next one showed up. I'd been considering not going anyway. Dad brought dinner around, then I did our census online.
Wednesday - After work, I had to drop a VHS tape around to Michelle and pick up Deb from the supermarket. We ate home-made pizza at Deb's, then came back to my place to watch The Brothers Grimm.
Thursday - At work we discussed the broad theme of methodology: how we should be developing our software. We may have reached a vague conclusion. Deb was at the bus stop when I got home, and we went to Dad & Beth's place for dinner where the conversation was lively and interesting. Afterwards, I helped Deb do her taxes and we watched Angel.
Friday - Deb was here all day while I was at work, playing City of Heroes and helping with laundry. Youth group in the evening consisted of watching Willow and eating pizza.
Saturday - This was the full day. I had a worship planning meeting in the morning that kind of went bust, then a haircut, mattress delivery, helping Beth clean out her gutters in preparation for installing a rainwater tank, family dinner, Hoodwinked with Deb, Erin and Stu, then more Angel.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I may get around to posting a picture of my new haircut soon.
PPS - I'll have to figure out how I should be wearing it first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.