Sunday 6 August 2006

The Sunday Mok - Shortest Week Ever

Sunday - I slept in a little bit in the morning, and installed my new digital TV card after the morning church service. I used it to record about 3 hours of broadcast that night, which used up 9GB of disk space. That's more than I'm used to using with the analogue card.
Monday - I was tired most of the day at work, and spent the whole day fixing problems with the timesheet system. I was a bit rushed getting to Alpha in the evening, and forgot to bring my book. Then I left my bible there.
Tuesday - Another whole day on timesheets, then karate in the evening. Mark, one of the two instructors, asked if I could make it to a second class during the week. My schedule is full as it is.
Wednesday - More timesheets. It never ends. Dinner at Deb's, then we started watching Stargate SG-1 season 9. I subscribed to Cory Doctorow's podcast to see what his stories are like.
Thursday - I listened to I, Row Boat on the bus to and from work, and liked it. Dinner at Dad & Beth's in the evening, and more Stargate with Deb, plus Chaser's War on Everything.
Friday - At work I was bug-squashing all day, then we went bowling with the youth group kids in the evening.
Saturday - I slept in, then went for a short run, read some online news, then picked up Deb to go shopping for a new mattress (my current one is just slightly younger than me). I finished watching my current rental from Quickflix (Star Trek Enterprise) and mailed it back to them.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - It really does feel like just a day or two ago that it was Sunday.
PPS - Hopefully I can slow this week down a bit.

No comments: