Sunday 27 August 2006

The Sunday Mok - Unusual Days

Sunday - Most of the day was normal except that Deb's sister Mia got engaged. As for the rest of the day, Deb and I started on Angel season 5 and I bought her the Veronicas album.
Monday - I spent the day at work coding new features for the performance appraisals database and examining alternative web development frameworks. Alpha in the evening was all about guidance, but I wasn't quite focused enough to get everything out of it.
Tuesday - Much like Monday at work, with a bit of timesheets thrown in. I'm gradually minimising the troubleshooting work I need to do. Karate in the evening was supposed to include a cardio workout, but one station was too slow, which ruined the rhythm.
Wednesday - Mostly timesheets at work. After dinner at Deb's, we prayed about the future, and then watched one Angel episode.
Thursday - Again, timesheets at work. I also downloaded the very latest alpha build of Firefox to look at some of the latest features. Dinner at Dad & Beth's lasted longer than usual.
Friday - My boss David, having just returned from a conference, gave a presentation on Enterprise Architecture. For the rest of the day I was working on new performance appraisal database features. Youth group in the evening was a hastily-constructed sports night after another church cancelled on us, leaving us with no program.
Saturday - An early start to get to Alexandra Headlands for the Alpha weekend camp. The day was pretty solid and full-on, and in the evening we played SingStar. I was delighted with their interpretation of the classic Pong.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Last Sunday feels like a long time ago.
PPS - I knew I could make this week go slowly.

No comments: