Wednesday 1 November 2006

Out of the loop

I am terrible at keeping in touch with people. Absolutely atrocious. If you are my friend, chances are that I have almost never called you. Some of you will have been lucky enough to receive a spontaneous email. Most of my friends are in the "I see them at parties" category.

I thought I should mention this because it seems, from that point of view, that I neither value nor appreciate my friends. That's completely untrue, but it really doesn't look that way. So here's to all my friends, whether I see you once a week or once a year. May our paths cross much more often. Cheers.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Having said all this, hopefully I can work harder at it.
PPS - I miss you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bud!

don't worry too much about it. These days I'm flat out seeing my wife!

No doubt with the silly season approaching there will be plenty of opportunities to catch up.

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

im gonna require monetary compensation for the grief you have caused me by not seeing me... i will also take compensation in the ways of a computer that can run city of heroes, all this talk of it that you do has made me wanna play it. DAMN YOU!