Thursday 9 November 2006

Urban Dead End

I'm growing a little bit tired of Urban Dead, the browser-based zombie game I usually play at lunchtime. Not because it's inherently tiresome (everyone knows I like zombies) but because I seem to have done all I can. There's more killing or more reviving, plus lots more searching, barricading and walking around. I have all the skills I need now, so unless I switch sides to become a zombie full-time, I'm stuck. If I did shuffle off the mortal coil, I'd immediately be able to buy all the remaining zombie skills, so there won't be anything to accomplish there, either. Maybe I'm just done.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - And yet I still love City of Heroes.
PPS - There's more to do in CoH than Urban Dead.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

You really do love zombies...

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's time to join one of the player groups in Urban Dead and start role playing a bit? Or take on new challenges such as trying to win back territory from the zombie hordes.