Tuesday 5 December 2006

I believe that you are ninja too

Happy Day of the Ninja! According to Ask A Ninja, today is the Day of the Ninja, much cooler than "Talk Like a Pirate Day". Go ninja crazy - wear a full shinobi to work, do backflips down the mall and leap backwards up into trees. It's probably best to avoid killing anyone, though. Real ninjas get a little upset about that, and you don't want to make ninjas upset. It's a lot like making the incredible hulk upset, but with less green and you die faster.

In the spirit of the Day of the Ninja, here's a picture of me with a t-shirt wrapped around my head ninja mask:



Mokalus of Borg

PS - Check out dayoftheninja.com.
PPS - I'm wearing my ninja-black business shirt today.

7 comments:

Erin Marie said...

See! See! I knew it! I knew it!

You ARE a ninja.

John said...

Well, yes. But haven't you also accused me of being a vampire, geek, nerd and zombie too?

Erin Marie said...

Is there any reason that you can't be all of them?

John said...

Probably the only incongruous one there is "zombie". Once you're a zombie, you can't be very much else. At least not to any significant degree. But I can be all the rest together.

Anonymous said...

What about a Ninja Zombie?

Instead of shurikens yuo could through digits! Although that would be somewhat limiting.

John said...

My main argument against a ninja-zombie hybrid would be that such a creature can't move much like a ninja (if we're talking classic zombies). They also have limited mental faculties that would stand in the way of effective ninja activities.

Then again, the remake of Dawn of the Dead showed zombies that could probably move like a ninja if they had to, and the cartoon Xombie showed a couple of zombies with high-functioning mental abilities. So I guess anything's possible.

Erin Marie said...

Actually, now that I come to think about it, I'm pretty sure I've never accused you of being a zombie. Ninja - yes. Vampire - yes. Geek - yes. Nerd - yes. Zombie - no. That was just something you seemed to be interested in. So clearly, you are the worlds only Nerd-nija-vampire with geek tendencies.