Monday 29 January 2007

Leading the army from Mount Doom

A few days ago I saw a reference to the "7th Royal Australian Regiment's mechanical land force". Now, somewhere in my brain I know this probably means "tanks". However, the first thing that pops to mind is "giant robot spiders". I think our military would be wise to take that on as a suggestion. Nothing says "our country is ruled by a mad super-villain" than riding into battle on the back of a giant robot spider. That's tough to fight against, because if you blow up those spiders you know they'll build better ones and come after you with the mutant elephants bearing canons or rabid monkeys with chainsaws.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I bet no armed forces in the world are trained to fight rabid monkeys.
PPS - Then again, I could be wrong.

No comments: