Thursday 4 January 2007

Super Hiro

I've been watching Heroes over the past two days. I'm through 9 episodes already and really enjoying it. Hiro is my favourite, who bends space and time and is clearly the most nerdy of the lot. I think the show appeals to me on that pre-teen level where I wish I had super powers, because some parts of it get a bit frustrating. The central plot element is vague out of necessity, and because of Hiro's powers, the timeline can jump around a bit. Also, it's starting to look like just about everyone's a mutant, which could get a little tiresome.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Still, I plan to see out the series.
PPS - It's the best way to figure out what's going on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love heroes, its sooooo gooooood :) i been watching it since it started airing in the states and its just damned awesome. i was so annoyed when it went on a brief hiatus :( so im very excited for when it comes back on soon :) yaaaaaay.

Anonymous said...

yes heroes is truly an amazing show i agree about the plot though and obviously someone is gonna need to be killed off soon cause there are way too many storylines going on even when they interact. Bridgit

Unknown said...

I'm also enjoying this show. However, like all of these shows with a continuing story arc, I think it will eventually irritate viewers when the pay-off is continually postponed for just one more series. I'm looking at you Lost, X-Files.

John said...

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that. I think they could manage to come up with other stories that span one season and resolve them properly. There's no reason for Heroes to become another Lost or X-Files in that sense.