Sunday 11 February 2007

The Sunday Mok - Mysterious keyboard error

Sunday - I mowed the dirt and weeds in the morning before church. It felt good to be on top of things. I spent the afternoon watching Star Trek Enterprise, then went to Deb's to help with wedding invitations. I sang in the evening service, but felt like I did an awful job.
Monday - I spent most of the day at work on a thorough clean-out of my PC and trying to get an old program compiling in Visual Basic 6. I went to pick up Deb for bible study, but she'd sprained her ankle and couldn't get around, so I went alone. I came back later to say goodnight.
Tuesday - I handled performance appraisal bug reports all day at work, then went for a run instead of karate in the evening. I watched Scrubs with Deb at her place, finishing season 1.
Wednesday - We had lunch at a local pub for David's last day, then in the evening I helped with the presbytery meeting by running the PC. I walked Linda home and spent a very brief time with Deb, little more than "goodbye".
Thursday - I brought Deb to my place in the morning and worked on performance appraisal bugs and features all day. I cooked dinner, did the dishes and laundry and watched some Stargate SG-1 with Deb.
Friday - Between work and youth group I had about 30 minutes, so there was no dinner. We just played Wii Sports most of the evening, plus a brief supper break. Deb and I fit in one Stargate episode before I took her home.
Saturday - I spent the morning at Child Safe Church training, then went shoe shopping for the wedding. I didn't get mine. In the evening, Deb and I saw Night at the Museum which was better than I expected. I fell asleep halfway through the Stargate episode we put on afterwards.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - My keyboard seems to have failed today.
PPS - The one I'm using now is a backup. It's louder.

No comments: