Sunday 25 March 2007

The Sunday Mok - Sugar in the soap

Sunday - I went to church and grocery shopping in the morning, then Deb and I drove out to meet with a photographer. In the afternoon I mowed the front lawn and I sang in the evening church service. That was followed by supper at the Coffee Club.
Monday - The week at work was relatively quiet. Most of the time I just plugged away at bugs in the performance appraisal database. In the evening, bible study was at my place with just four of us.
Tuesday - Karate in the evening was a bit of a workout, but manageable. Anthony cooked dinner for Dad and me, then I played City of Heroes and watched some old recorded television.
Wednesday - In the evening, six of us went to see Hot Fuzz, for which I have already expressed my appreciation. There were a few problems at work with temperamental databases.
Thursday - I had my own performance appraisal with Jeff which was fairly positive. After family dinner, Deb and I watched a few episodes of The Awful Truth and found it amusing.
Friday - At youth group in the evening, we mostly played Wii Play, but also talked about prayer.
Saturday - I found our internet connection has been throttled again. Over the course of the day, we washed the master bedroom walls with sugar soap and sanded them down in preparation for painting. We also had dinner at Dad & Beth's.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'd never encountered sugar soap before.
PPS - It seems like pretty nifty stuff.

No comments: