Sunday 22 April 2007

The Sunday Mok - Harry Potter Week

Sunday - After church in the morning and a short nap, Deb and I rented a few DVDs to watch during the week. I sang in the evening church service and heard such vivid tales of the Supanova sci-fi/fantasy night that Deb and I want to go next year.
Monday - It's been a relatively quiet week at work. In the evening Deb and I watched Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I liked the first half a bit better than the second.
Tuesday - We had a presentation at lunch from an instrumentation company. I attended, but it's really out of my area of expertise. I ran to karate in the evening instead of taking the car. Afterwards, Deb and I watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets which I think was my favourite so far.
Wednesday - I gave blood around lunchtime. It had been long enough since my last donation that I had lapsed out of their registry, so I had to go through registration again. In the evening Deb and I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I drifted off to sleep near the end, so I missed a little bit of it.
Thursday - I helped Deb put together the youth group program flier, then we watched The Break-up, which I'd have to describe as an unromantic comedy. I cringed at the shouting matches.
Friday - I helped with some safety assessments in the afternoon at work (not paper cuts). At youth group in the evening we went down to a local park for a barbeque. With the numbers we're getting (just one that night) it may be appropriate to redeploy some of our leaders elsewhere.
Saturday - Deb and I had a meeting with Gwen in the morning, then looked for music for the reception. Deb had her hen's night that evening, so I stayed home. I burned some DVDs for Mal, watched Full Metal Alchemist and went to bed. It was an early night.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I remember liking Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire when I saw it, too.
PPS - I might pick up more if I watched it again.

No comments: