Thursday 17 May 2007

Autoposting failure

So it's happened again - I've tried to set up an automatic posting schedule for a holiday and it's fallen over in my absence. Perhaps I should have left it running at work instead of at home. Anyway, a quick wrap-up of the last few days: Deb and I are married (pictures to come when I return home) and are currently enjoying our honeymoon in a still-secret location. Sort of, anyway. I expect word has spread back home, but broadcasting the exact missile coordinates over the net seems reckless to me, so I'll keep my mouth shut. Figuratively speaking.

Many thanks to everyone who shared the day with us and brought so many gifts (as yet unopened, back at home). Deb will enjoy opening them, and I might even get to do one. ;) It was wonderful to see all our friends and family again, even if the nature of the day meant conversations were brief. Thanks again. Back to the honeymoon!

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'll let you all know where we went when I get home.
PPS - And I'll try to get Anthony to fix the auto-posting program for me.

5 comments:

Erin Marie said...

But I want to know
NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

*pouts*

Anonymous said...

John, John, John, you did SOOO well! You nearly made it a week without 'jacking in'!

Have to admit, the first thing I did on Monday was log in to see if your auto-updater was working.

Good to hear that everything is going swimingly.

On a side note, I was going to see if you were free on June 2nd, but I'll talk to you more when you get back.

Have fun!

Erin Marie said...

Miv, you did a great job as best man. I even liked your speech, despite the fact you didn't tell us any stories about John...

P.S. I know where you are now! Watch out! :P

Erin Marie said...

P.P.S. That P.S. was for John and Deb, not for Miv.

Anonymous said...

because you are away and missed out on your weekly zombie thing,
this looks like a sweet ass zombie movie, AND its about sheep.
double coolness factor right there.
check it!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/blacksheep/internationaltrailer/