Friday 22 June 2007

Friday Zombie Blogging: I Am Legend (movie)

I Am Legend is a film in production starring Will Smith as the last man "alive" after a deadly plague claims most of the world's population. They don't die - they live on and crave flesh, existing only in the darkness. Will's job is to survive and find a way to spread his immunity as a cure. The linked article holds a review of a pre-production version of the script, but I've only read the synopsis to avoid too many spoilers. It sounds cool to me.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - The movie is set to be rated R.
PPS - That's probably for violence and gore.

2 comments:

Pstonie said...

Saw the trailer a while back, definitely going to catch this one.

John said...

I just saw it too. This looks even better than I thought. I have to see this movie.