Monday 18 June 2007

Shrek baby rocket

There are some people who would see the Shrek the Third trailer with the vomiting baby and think "That baby should be propelled backwards like a rocket from the force of that spray." It is possible that a few of those people would then see the movie and think "Oh, that's okay, it's just a dream, and physics rules don't have to apply to dreams." Very few of these people will think "It's just a movie. It doesn't matter."

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I'm in the category of people who thinks all of this later.
PPS - Yes, that kind of nerd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So when do we get to see the photos of Deb's Birthday!

I love costume parties!

Did you go so far as to impersonate Draco's personality? That would have been a laugh!

John said...

We all know how much you love costume parties, Mr Frank N Furter. ;)

My own camera only has the photo of me as Draco, and I haven't had a chance to copy it from the memory card yet. I'll try to put it on my Picasa Web Albums this week.

Anonymous said...

Geeeezzz... you wear tights/stockings the one time...!

Hang on... it's been more than once hasn't it...

*faceslap* D'OH!

John said...

Well, at least it's entertaining. You do bring a certain life and freedom vibe to a party like that. Otherwise it would just be awkward, but I find it's usually fun.