Sunday 17 June 2007

The Sunday Mok - Deb's Birthday

Sunday - Deb and I went out and bought a new television, then found that the right-hand speaker was faulty. I made dinner and filled in for Deb on the stewarding roster at church in the evening, then skipped a party to go home and sleep.
Monday - I slept in a bit, then Deb and I caught up with Mia before going to buy a new vacuum cleaner. In the evening we had a youth group meeting and hired two movies: Stranger Than Fiction and Superman Returns.
Tuesday - I walked to the city in my lunch hour to buy Deb's birthday presents. I skipped karate in the evening on account of some slight queasiness. Deb and I both did some cleaning in preparation for her birthday on Saturday.
Wednesday - A quiet day at work. A quiet week, in fact. I tackled a few small tasks that had been bugging me, but nothing too exciting.
Thursday - In the evening, Deb and I went to the movies with Sam and Mia. We saw Bridge to Terabithia. It was a late night in the end.
Friday - I took the afternoon off work to get home early and help with cleaning. The kitchen was the main target. Youth group in the evening was mostly focused on discussions of injustice.
Saturday - I gave Deb her birthday presents when we woke up, then exchanged the television for one that works. I also bought our new microwave. In the afternoon, Deb and Tracey cooked for the party while I ran errands or relaxed. I dressed as Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter for Deb's party, but was ineligible for the Best Dressed prize.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Everyone seemed to have fun.
PPS - I am nearly done with the washing up.

No comments: