Sunday 10 June 2007

The Sunday Mok - Showing photos

Sunday - I went jogging in the morning for the first time in a while. After church we dropped by to show Sam and Mia our wedding photos. Before church in the evening, we watched Immortal from Quickflix and didn't enjoy it.
Monday - The week at work has been very quiet. I've been in full maintenance mode, and that only involves one or two tasks per day. We got dessert at Baskin Robbins at Ashgrove and read some of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Tuesday - After karate in the evening, Deb and I watched DVDs of the 2003 and 2004 Melbourne International Comedy Festival Gala. Quite entertaining. It rained all night.
Wednesday - We needed to replace some expired chicken before cooking dinner, then I played City of Heroes for a short while. It felt good to play again. It rained all day.
Thursday - I listened to music on the bus ride in: my "rarely heard" playlist randomised. My day didn't seem so boring then, for some reason. We showed our wedding photos around at family dinner. Everyone seems suitably impressed.
Friday - A cold day. Deb made soup and grilled sandwiches for dinner. We took the youth group kids to the Victoria Park golf driving range. The highlight of the evening was the ball collector guy. We all aimed for that little buggy, but none of us hit.
Saturday - I was at home alone in the morning, so I played City of Heroes for a while. After some quick grocery shopping, we went to see Shrek the Third, then on to dinner at Erin's place. It took me a while to warm up to the lively conversation after dinner, but I did enjoy it.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Some of the wedding photos are now online.
PPS - That's a very small selection of the whole photo set.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for posting the wedding photos. Now I have seen some too.

Mom (Linda)

John said...

I have more to show: there are 387 in the "official" digital set alone, plus two full albums of photos from the film camera, a few candid shots from other attendees and a video courtesy of my Dad. We plan to put everything we can on data DVDs to give to family members and friends who want them.

Erin Marie said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself on Saturday Night. I had a great time. Thanks for being part of it.

John said...

I'm always glad to be part of a party.