Sunday 8 July 2007

The Sunday Mok - Fading sickness

Sunday - I was sick again for the whole day. Deb and I skipped the morning church service because we both felt a bit rotten. We cleaned out the pantry and threw out a lot of really old food. I was scheduled to sing at church in the evening, but had to back out due to sounding terrible.
Monday - I took the day off work due to continuing sickness, so I just relaxed at home. I read news and watched videos online for a while, then Deb and I decided to rent a movie. We watched Idiocracy and Dragons: A Fantasy Made Real. Both were good in their own way.
Tuesday - I went back to work, medicated on Codral, and felt that I needed no more after midday. I was due to teach karate in the evening, and there were five students there, so I had to plod along, not participating much. I got pizza for dinner and watched Serenity.
Wednesday - I spent the last half of my working week improving one website, but eventually got uneasy about the size of the change. In the evening I helped Deb prepare dinner for Dad & Beth who stayed to chat for a while. We read some Harry Potter before bed.
Thursday - Family dinner in the evening was meant to be my (early) birthday celebration, but by coincidence only Deb and I could attend. Still, the food was good and we chatted with Dad & Beth for a while. We packed in the evening to set out for Buderim early in the morning.
Friday - I was alone for most of the day, so I caught up on reading and podcasts. In the evening Deb and I had Italian for dinner at Bella Venezia.
Saturday - I went for a half-hour run in the morning, then more reading. I picked Deb up after her training in the afternoon and we drove back to Brisbane, then I went to a Chrysalis service for Mia.

Edit: Note that my birthday was not on Thursday, but is on the 10th of July.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I've felt busy recently.
PPS - And a bit unproductive.

No comments: