Sunday 29 July 2007

The Sunday Mok - A Ghost at the Juice Joint

Sunday - After church in the morning, Deb and I had Miv and Julia over for lunch, which was fun. After they left, we watched some Star Trek: The Next Generation before church in the evening and got some food at the Coffee Club afterwards.
Monday - I dozed on the bus because I was tired in the morning. I stayed just a few minutes too late to catch my usual bus, so I had to walk down past the train station. In the evening I ran the computer for Jane's commissioning service at the church and a few of us stayed around to chat for a while afterwards.
Tuesday - I was still carrying two phones around, waiting for my service to switch over. Anthony, Deb and I went to Dad and Beth's for Dad's birthday dinner and I forgot to bring his present. We read some Harry Potter before bed.
Wednesday - Both Deb and I woke at 02:00 and, strangely, both felt rather hungry. I worked trying to repair timesheet data for most of the day. Traffic was bad in the city, so I walked past it, but I would have done better staying put. Bible study in the evening, all about discipline.
Thursday - More attempts to repair timesheet data, but no luck. In the evening, Deb and I went to see The Simpsons Movie, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Friday - I attacked a few random tasks at work, including setting up a Customer Relations Management program for evaluation. At youth group in the evening, we roughed out a term plan, then played Zombies again. It went quicker with only four players, but we still didn't finish.
Saturday - The guys from church all helped Michelle move house in the morning, then Deb and I went to see Transformers, but we missed the start. In the evening, we attended a murder mystery night where I happened to be the victim. I decided to just hang around making ghost jokes rather than take another character. It was fun.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Now I'm tired and a bit sick.
PPS - Hopefully this week will be less busy.

No comments: