Sunday 21 October 2007

The Sunday Mok - Slow throat infection

Sunday - I got up a bit early and went for a run before church in the morning. After the service Deb and I did our weekly grocery shopping for half the cost of the previous week. I ran the computer in the evening church service, then Deb and I went to the Coffee Club for supper.
Monday - For most of the week I didn't feel like getting up in the morning to go to work. I did anyway. I met Deb in the city to talk to MBF about medical insurance at lunchtime. While Deb was at her meeting in the evening, I folded laundry and washed dishes, then watched some television I recorded ages ago.
Tuesday - I started feeling like I had a throat infection. After work I went with Deb to Mal and Linda's for dinner with Murrae and Mia too. That was instead of karate.
Wednesday - A code quality meeting at work kind of turned into an optimisation meeting instead. Deb was babysitting in the evening, so I did some dishes and laundry.
Thursday - I had a pretty restless night which was a combination of little sleep, throat infection, cold and loud fighting neighbours. After dinner Deb and I watched The Wedding Crashers.
Friday - I was hungry when I got to work, which often happens when I'm a bit sick. In the evening we went bowling with the youth group kids, but only had time for one game.
Saturday - Finally I got to sleep in. I helped Deb with her taxes in the morning, then after lunch we took a short nap. In the afternoon we rented the first two discs of Stargate Atlantis season 3.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - Taxes are not much fun.
PPS - Mostly because some of the questions are hard.

No comments: