Friday 14 December 2007

Building a little fort

With the office move going on now, I'm packing up all my stuff into boxes and strategically placing them in a wall around my cubicle from which I can (in theory) wage cubicle war against similarly unbalanced employees. No others yet seem willing to construct their own forts or declare themselves kings of tiny nation-states. Well, there's still a little time yet.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I realize this would have fitted better as part of an earlier post.
PPS - Traffic was bad and time is short this morning.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

I want to play!

John said...

We might have to make it into an online or board game to involve you, though. And now that we're done moving, the forts have all been dismantled. Sad times for many imaginary kingdoms.