Monday 12 May 2008

I have an anniversary

One year ago today I married Debbie. I still spin out about that now and then. The idea is growing on me, obviously, but a first wedding anniversary is still a bit foreign. I've gotten used to saying things like "we" instead of "I" in many cases, and I know I've changed a bit. I don't require quite as much "introvert time" as I used to.

Anyway, here's to one good year of marriage, and many dozens more to come. Thanks, Deb.



Mokalus of Borg

PS - I wish I'd thought to bring a wedding photo to post.
PPS - The one above is from our honeymoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

The first year is always fun as you can still remember all of the details of the wedding itself.

One down, many more to come!

John said...

Cheers, Miv. To be honest, the day itself was a bit of a blur. I remember broad strokes and details that must have happened, and the photos fill in many of the blanks, but for the most part I was so hyped to just be there *getting* *married* that I could hardly focus on anything but my beautiful bride.