Friday 11 July 2008

I have returned home

I've got a lot on my mind at the moment, so I'm primed for a big post this morning. I don't think I'll let it get that far out of hand, though.

For starters, Debbie and I have returned safely from the United States as of Wednesday morning. I'll try to get photos up online soon. The trip was great and jetlag didn't affect us too much on the way home. The excited chatter about the trip may have all been spent on Anthony when I got back to the house, so you won't necessarily have to cop that unless you ask to.

It was my birthday yesterday, as it seems all of my Facebook contacts are aware. Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone.

I'm back at work today, and I have yet to open my email. I'm not looking forward to the volume of accumulated messages, but I expect most of them will be quite irrelevant.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I've got a few new ideas I'll post soon.
PPS - I guess travel can open your mind.

No comments: