Friday 29 August 2008

Musical chairs, yet again

Our team has been shuffled on to new desks more times than I care to recall. Yesterday it happened again - the coal terminal team needs extra space because the project is ramping up, so we are forced to move. In some ways, I guess I don't mind. There are always positives and negatives to a new location. What I enjoyed about the old one was a close proximity to the city centre. Oh, well. It was good while it lasted.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I had to haul my Box-O-Stuff up the hill myself.
PPS - It wasn't too heavy, but it's not something I want to do regularly.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Today is my first experience in office moving.

We're moving to the premises. It wouldn't be such a bad experience except that I am also trying to prepare for a trial on Monday (my first ever) and write a large advice to a client which is due today.

While people are packing boxes and talking on phones and mobiles around me. And asking me questions.

I don't think I will have to move anything though, so that's a bonus.

But I'm beginning to understand the whole 'office moving' thing.

John said...

It's a hassle, isn't it? And trying to get urgent work done while it's going on is no fun at all.