Friday 8 August 2008

To work from home

Today, since I am sick, I am running an experiment. Can I actually work from home, given that all our significant work artefacts are online? Well, I'm going to give it a shot. The things I will not have access to are my work email and the timesheet I'm supposed to fill out on Fridays. I'll probably survive it.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I will be dressed for work, in an attempt to keep me focused.
PPS - That's part of the experiment too.

Update: It turns out to be technically possible to work from home, but if I want to do it again, I'll need a much better computer.

2 comments:

Erin Marie said...

Did it work?

John said...

It sort of worked, but the speed of my computer severely limited my working capacity. Sometimes I'd forget what I was doing before a program managed to open up.