Monday 8 September 2008

Bridge to Brisbane

Yesterday I ran the Bridge to Brisbane 10km fun run. When I finished, the clock said 1 hour, 17 minutes, but I don't know what it said when I started. Results and photos should be on the official website some time today on 15 Sep. It was a good time, though my feet hurt a bit. My right knee and ankle are taking the longest to recover. I do think I'll do it again next year, and maybe I'll enter some other races in future too.

Mokalus of Borg

PS - I may need new shoes.
PPS - That wouldn't be so bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the run! I've watched Adam do it a few times and wanted to be able to give it a go.

Sounds like you had a fairly decent time as well!

John said...

I'd say it's worthwhile, even if you enter the walking categories. If you enter with a group, though, arrange a definite meeting point afterwards - I couldn't find my workmates or friends in the crowd when I finished.